photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What's In My Bag

As much as I swoon over a beautiful handbag that I see on a blog, I am often intrigued by what people keep inside them. Usually, it's some type of trinket or accessory that catches my eye - considering sometimes, the accessory ends up outshining the bag because it's just so darn cool.

So, I decided to share some of what I carry on a daily basis inside my bag. I am a fan of fun-size things that have a Swiss-army knife, be prepared type of mentality. But, by the looks of what's in my bag, I'm prepared for a glitter apocalypse and a shortage of pink lipstick should it happen.


I always have with me:

- A pair of oversized sunglasses. I should get a sunglass case to protect them, but I like to rotate my 
glasses to fit my outfit. These tortoise shell ones are my favorites at the moment.

-  Marc by Marc Jacobs Wallet: A gift from my husband during our first Christmas in England. We agreed on small gifts... but I guess we didn't set a monetary amount. This wallet is about 4 years old, and I haven't stopped using it since.

- A British Hair Comb/Mirror Compact: Given to me by my brother and sister-in-law while in England. I spotted it in a shop in Bathe, and they surprised me with it for my birthday.

- Covergirl Powder Compact - Because homegirl can't look shiny.

- My iPhone 5 with uber-sparkly glitter phone case. BAM!


- An array of lipsticks and makeup treats:
1. Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm in Pink Shock

2. Bobby Brown Tinted Eye Brightener: It has a felt-tip brush that can be used under the eyes, or as an on-the-go concealer. Honestly, it's better than stick concealer.


4. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Yu: This is the color you see me wearing in the majority of my photos. My signature if you will. I panic if this is not in my bag... at all times.



Of course, if I'm going to let my tech gadgets tag along, they need to be dressed in equally adorable style:

URBANEARS Platton Headphones in Pink: I love the look of these old-school inspired headphones. They not only sound amazing, but I wear them when driving since they're equipped with a microphone. And if I happen to forget them, let's just say a day at the office isn't the same without my music fix.

iPad Mini with a Victoria's Secret Pink Crystal Case. One word: Ballin! 

No comments: