photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, April 11, 2014

Guest Post: Suma of The Fashion Beauty Junkie

Hey Loves!

I'm Suma and I am a typical NYC girl. Coffee, shoes, glitter, large purses, skinny jeans, art, fashion and beauty is what I surround myself with. You can learn more about me on my blog, The Fashion Beauty Junkie.


I finally was able to add Heroine from MAC to my lipstick collection! I am obviously not wasting anytime and just jumping into this blog post. The moment MAC sent out the email that they have it back in stock, I dropped what I was doing to purchase it! Buying lipstick is like eating Pringles, you just can't have one! With that being said, I also added the new Viva Glam Rihanna to that purchase and couldn't have been any happier!





The two lippies are perfect additions to my collection. The beautiful purple hue of Heroine is just the right touch for spring. I know it has been out for a while now and continues to sell out but this is thee perfect time to get my hands on it! Honestly, if I would have bought this color months ago, I probably would have forgotten about it. I know, I may or may not have too many lip products but that's besides the point. 

Moving on.........

Now, lets talk about this beautiful red that we call Viva Glam Rihanna. It is my first frost finish lipstick I have ever own. I'm not really into the MAC Frost colors. I prefer their matte and satin finishes. I convinced myself to buy this color because all the proceeds are donated to MAC's Aids Fund, so I didn't even think twice about it. I find the red more on the blue-ish red side and it's not an everyday red for me. I mean, compared to RiRi Woo which I grab all the time.




I haven't had the chance to sport these babies yet, but they're on my list! I didn't even put them away yet! They are sitting pretty on my makeup table! Have you added any new lipsticks to YOUR collection?

Until next time,

Xo Suma

No comments: