photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hearts In Her Eyes


where to buy heart shape sunglasses

kate spade new york handbags nj

jen of fashion blog house of jeffers


I love a quirky accessory on the uber cheap. Heart-shaped sunglasses for $10? Yes, please!


how to wear prints for summer
modern citizen jessica lee

As a blogger, I think there's some weird expectation that you shouldn't wear the same clothes on your blog repeatedly. That you're not really a forward thinker if you have to recycle your looks.

Well, there's something I live in, and it's called reality. 

And that means I wear my clothes, wait for it... more than once <gasp>. Surprising, I know. Go ahead and pick your chin up off the floor. I'll wait...


#armparty pinterest house of jeffers
What I Wore:
Striped Tank - Forever 21 / High Waist Plaid Skirt - Urban Outfitters / New Bond Street Florence Bag - Kate Spade New York / Alexia Sandal - Modern Citizen (formerly StyleStalk) 
Accessories:
In The Spotlight Double Wrap Bracelet (purple) - Henri Bendel /
Gold Pyramid Stud Bracelet - Forever 21 /  Crystal Lanyard Bracelet - Henri Bendel / Rings - Craft fairs 
Lipstick: Mary Kay True Dimensions Lip Stick in PInk Cherie (c/o Mary Kay Influenster box)




The fun part of personal style is the combinations and outfit options you can create with pieces that become your favorites. In my case, I can find umpteenth ways to wear stripes and skirts. This high-waist plaid skirt is at least three years old, but I've managed to wear it over and over again. As a matter of fact, I wore it last July in my Summer Stripes post - with a striped shirt. 

While the idea of wearing something once might be appealing, I like to get my money's worth. What are you thoughts on bloggers recycling looks?

No comments: