photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, April 19, 2013

Veni, Midi, Vici

prabal gurung for target tops | house of jeffers

how to style a midi skirt | house of jeffers

You know those super old pair of shoes in your closet that you love, but you've worn them so much they look like you dumpster dived for em? That would be these granny shoes I'm wearing. They've got to be at least 7 years old... older than my marriage and some friendships I've had.

Regardless of the crack in the toe, and the gnawed heel, I ain't tossing these babies.

house of jeffers blog

target collaborations | house of jeffers

house of jeffers personl style blogs


Besides, I can wear ankle boots for a little longer since it hasn't been that warm in New Jersey. And let's talk about pasty white gams while we're at it. I had yet to pair my shoes with this maroon midi skirt, so on a whim, I threw them on with the Prabul Gurung Nolita Print top I had, and found myself conjuring spells. 

Okay, that part is a lie... but they do have a Hocus Pocus vibe. And yes, that was an obscure movie reference for all of you born after 1990.


best drugstore lipsticks | house of jeffers
Outfit:
Prabal Gurung for Target Nolita Print Top / Midi Skirt - Forever 21 / Granny Ankle Boots - Bakers / Heart Bracelet - Forever 21 / ShopJami Etta ring (via LuckyFABB giftbag)


No comments: