photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, February 4, 2013

What To Bring to IFBCon 2013



IFBCon 2013 Survival Kit Must Haves





NYFW has begun! I'll be headed to IFBcon Wednesday, February 6! I'm so excited to return to the conference that truly helped me wrap my head around what it meant to be a fashion blogger. You might not remember, but I won a ticket to the conference in 2011 for making a video for a contest IFB ran. Needless to say, I'm excited to catch up with some of my favorite blogging buddies and make new friends. If you see me, please don't be a stranger!

Or, if you're at the conference, be sure to tweet at me @HouseOfJeffers! #IFBCon

And since I've attended a conference or two, I know that you can't take these things lightly. And I'm only talking about your outfit, and what you bring. Besides for business cards, I've realized that sure, it's great to be prepared, but it's even better to be comfortable. That's why I recommended two pairs of shoes - one for function, and one for fashion.

Check out my other IFB essentials - see you Wednesday!


No comments: