photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, February 25, 2013

Paper Dolls

One of the most beautiful time periods of fashion, in my opinion, started with King Henry VIII. British textiles of the royal family, and I'm talking Anne Boleyn type of garb, was lush, intricate to make and obviously, very beautiful. 

house of jeffers

sorrelli jewelry triple threat bib necklace

coach handbags house of jeffers

I've seen some cool textiles in un-conventional places, too, that draw my interest: tablecloths. You read that right... tablecloths. I love me a brocade/jacquard anything, and when I stumbled upon this dress on Warehouse, the first thing I thought was, "It looks just like a tablecloth from the 60s. I need this dress!" And yes, I know that sounds terribly weird... but it's how my mind works sometimes. 

While I don't thrift often, I feel this outfit has vintage baby doll appeal. The peep toe Mary Jane shoes, a touch of pink, and of course, girly accessories all capture what I feel is an updated take on an adult feeling like a paper doll.

blogs about fashion house of jeffers


how to do bow nail art


fashion bloggers nyc
Outfit Details:
Jacquard Dress - Warehouse / Fuchsia Tights - Forever 21 / Peep Toe Mary Jane - Steve Madden / L.O.V.E. Belt  - Forever 21 / Lindsey Satchel - Coach / Triple Threat Bib Necklace - c/o Sorrelli / Leather Stud Bracelet - Gap



No comments: