photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, February 1, 2013

How To Make Your Manicures Last Longer


Since my love for doing my nails and my own nail art is something I obsess about, I figured I'd share with you some of my all-time favorite tips on how to make your manicures last longer. 
These ain't your mama's tips either. Serious manicure tips and tricks going on here. 
Hope you enjoy my video, and have a fab weekend!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, I love video blogs... and nail polish. I tried like a million top coats too, even secge vite that everyone send to love but I hate it. This Sally Hansen one is really good, and much cheaper http://m.ulta.com/mt/www.ulta.com//ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2870035
It says 30 second dry time which is a stretch, but it drys is about a minute.
Now I just need to get rid of my crappy nail files.