photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Layered Look


After years of seeing many pull off wearing a sweater and a button-up shirt together, I feel like I've finally perfected the art of layering clothes. There's just something about a pointed collar under a sweater that looks sort of geeky and chic at the same time. And yes, these are the same pants I was wearing in my Color Story: Cobalt Blue post a while back.

But I can't take all the credit for trying a layered look out. Snow storm Nemo and the fact that this gorgeous Sorrelli Sparkling Crystal Bib necklace is just all types of fab had something to do with it.





Oh, and it's cold, ya'll. No way in hell am I putting on a skirt and pretending that I'm not cold just to take outfit photos. Legit cold b*&%#! status right here. Sure, it looks cute, but I actually give a flying you-know-what about my health. I'll leave the shivering up to all the other bloggers who can make it look effortless. Hopefully, my newly-purchased Rivet Clamp Bag makes up for the lack of bare legs on House Of Jeffers.



Outfit Details:
Double-Breasted Military Inspired Coat - Guess (similar coat here) / Denim Chambray Button-Front Shirt - Old Navy / Knit Gold Lurex Sweater - Gap / Cobalt Blue Skinny Jean - Marshalls / Lace-Up Combat Boots - Mia Shoes / Sparkling Crystal Bib Necklace - c/o Sorrelli / Rivet Clamp Bag - VJStyle.com 

No comments: