photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Travel Diary: England Part 2

First, I just want to thank everyone for their comments/concern from my last post. Appreciate the love!

But on to some British goodness!

The other part of my trip which I loved seeing was Bath. If you think London is beautiful, you haven't seen anything until you go to Bath.

As the place where the Roman Baths were built, it holds much history and of course, gorgeous architecture. The town itself has preserved the look of the original buildings, but it's the perfect mix of old meets new as the shops and stores surrounding it don't take away for the town's original beauty.




One of my most favorite shops was a place called Octopus, an eccentric gift shop with knick knacks and uber unique housewares. I didn't know it at the time, but my brother and sister-in-law had bought me a gift on the sly for my birthday, which I love!




 Sausage for days. <insert dirty joke here>



In the heart of Bath is Bath Abbey, a gorgeous, medieval church. And right next to it, you can take a tour of the Roman Baths, which yes, do work.




Now, if I could only convince my husband to move back to England! 

No comments: