photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, March 25, 2011

Falling down the rabbit hole


Outfit:
Geisha tee - Zara
Skirt - Forever 21
Tights - Urban Outfitters
Mary Janes - Steve Madden


What's so great about these tights? The fact that they were $4 at Urban Outfitters, and if the Cheshire Cat happened to appear, I was ready to attend a Mad Hatter tea party with Alice. Metallic gold lurex stripes really don't go with anything, but I do love items that can be a bit challenging in my wardrobe.

I tend to impulse shop - and I see things that I think would look cool on me, and then I get it home and can't figure out what to pair it with. In this case it was something black... Uh, duh, winning.

I definitely don't feel 30, and don't dress my age either. Then again, I'm not sure what a 30 year old is supposed to look like. As long as I can fake not looking my age, I'll run like hell with it. I've already got my Botox reserve fund going - to "preserve my sexy" as Diddy would say.

Someone out there has to let me know when I'm too old to be handing out fashion advice - or shopping at Forever 21. Do I smell a Forever 31?  And if there was one, you bet your ass I'd be there.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

your hair looks gorgeous! i love this outfit, esp the tights!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anonymous said...

Lady, I'll be 30 next month and I still feel like I dress younger then my age too :) but you don't see me changing up my style and you shouldnt either! you look fab

RONJA AND LEONIE said...

nice!
follow each other?
xx

thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I would have never even guessed you were 30. You look amazing! Anyways I don't think that you will ever be too old to be giving out fashion advice. As long as your happy with yourself and you're confident then go for it! I love the geisha tee and those tights are adorable! You paired them with a great outfit :)

- Meanz (Koi Story)

House Of Jeffers said...

Thanks ladies for the comments! I know I don't look 30, but I think there are times when I can't help but think I just did something that is typical of a 30 year old... But again, I heard 30 is the new 20s....

Thanks for reading!

Jen